9 producers / suppliers found
1170 Aubonne > View producers / suppliers
Arboretum du Vallon de L'Aubonne
- Reception hall. Conference. Museum.
- Studio with kitchen and bathroom, 60.- / night for 1 person, 75.- for 2 people. Room, 50.- /night for 1 person, 65.- for 2 people, breakfast 8.- per person. For longer stay: price up for discussion.
1172 Bougy-Villars > View producers / suppliers
Parc Pré Vert du Signal de Bougy
Fondation Pré Vert
021 821 59 30
- Parc Pré de Vert offers a service for special occasions such as company events, seminar or conference.
- Golf (18 holes, school)
- Room for meetings, seminars, conferences. Reception: Veillard Jacques 1172 Bougy-Villars
- Mini golf
- Adventure Parc
1276 Gingins > View producers / suppliers
Centre historique de l'Agriculture
Musée de Chiblins
- Visit to a museum - Reception hall for hire
1261 Le Vaud > View producers / suppliers
Domaine du Pré-Aux-Veaux
1261 Le Vaud
- Guest table / Guest rooms at the montain pasture / Marchairuz / Visit of the "Parc Jurassien"
1185 Mont-sur-Rolle > View producers / suppliers
Musée du Vigneron
Tania de Watteville
Domaine de Montbenay
079 363 48 59
- The Winemaker Museum is situated in the winecellars of the "Domaine de Montbenay" and was inaugurated in 2009. You'll be able to discover a collection of thousand objects on theme wine and grapes. 3 cellars, one wine-press and the "chambre du Partisseur" are the various rooms that you'll see in the museum.
1110 Morges > View producers / suppliers
Transports MBC Cherbuin Oscar
- Gastronomic excursion on the railway. Aboard a genuine old train. Welcome cocktail served by a winegrower. Magnificient views throughout the trip. Gastronomic meal served in a carriage dating back from 1925, converted into a comfortable dining car.
1260 Nyon > View producers / suppliers
Ecole d'Ingénieurs de Changins - Ecole du Vin
022 363 40 50
- The Wineschool in Changins is for everybody. For professional or prival reason, you can be interested to follow one of the lesson and learn about wines. Wine tasting are always proposed.
- Salles à louer pour séminaires.
1197 Prangins > View producers / suppliers
Musée national Suisse
Château de Prangins
022 994 88 90
- Prangins lies just a few minutes from Nyon. It is an impressive example of the links between a living place and one that is steeped in history. This magnificent complex, situated high above Lake Geneva, offers much to enthral the visitor: • the château dating from 1730: together with its English-style park and kitchen garden, it has been meticulously restored in the old style; • the museum and its exhibitions depicting life in Switzerland in the 18th and 19th centuries and also covering topics from the fields of art, culture and society; • its rich and varied cultural programme, which is regularly updated and is open to the public either generally or by appointment.
1264 St-Cergue > View producers / suppliers
Espace Basse-Ruche Jura Loisirs SA
Eric et Sophie Blum
022 360 16 88
- In the past, the Chalet "Basse-Ruche" was a dairy barn. The cheese was made directly there. Today this mountain refuge is a restaurant. The atmosphere of the past is well represented. The place "Basse-Ruche" suggests you many various summer and winter activities like "trottinherbe", swingolf, Tyrolienne, snowshoe, ski, sled etc...